At trufyx, the health and safety of the communities we serve are our top priority. We’re adapting, and thinking of ways we can help you adapt, too.
Above all, we’ll continue to be here for you: our customers. We’ll get through this together by staying informed, making safe choices and supporting each other.
trufyx is encouraging technicians to review CDC safety guidelines and pledge to take preventive measures to limit their — and your — exposure to COVID-19, including:
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from customers
- Wear cloth face covers during the job
- Wear gloves during the job
- Disinfect surfaces touched during the job
Should I postpone my repairs?
We encourage you to stay safe. Based on current CDC guidelines, we recommend wearing a cloth face cover, distancing yourself from the technician while they work and sanitizing any involved spaces afterward.
Always follow local health restrictions and be respectful of pro safety in and around your home.
- If you rather to have the technician work on your device outside your location, please mention it when you submit the call or when the technician comes over for the job.
- When the job is taking place inside your location, The Tech will wear a face mask and gloves for extra protection.