Apple’s come a long way since its beginning in 2007. Here’s what you should know about the models and their updates.
Apple’s iPhones from 2007-today
• The original iPhone: This has a 3.5” screen with a 2-megapixel camera. It had the option of a 4GB or 8GB capacity.
• The iPhone 3G: This had a 3G network and included higher-end features such as a built-in GPS. This came in both the 8GB and16GB capacity.
• The iPhone 3GS: Similar to the previous model in all of the biggest ways, this was twice as fast and much cheaper than the former one. All came with the choice of 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacity.
• The iPhone 4: This introduced FaceTime to the world with its high-resolution screen. It offered a larger and better screen, too. If offered both 16GB and 32GB storage options.
• The iPhone 4S: This offered an impressive dual-core processor for much faster and easier processing. This is the same one that was used for the iPad 2 as well. It was offered in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB. The screen is the same as the 4 models.
• The iPhone 5: This is taller but slimmer than the 4S. It offers a 4” screen and a better resolution. It was offered in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB.
• The iPhone 5S/5C: The same model coming in a selection of metal hues or colored hues, this offered an impressive processor and combined that with Touch ID. Both options were offered in the 16GB capacity which was now standard and available as the base.
• iPhone 6/6 Plus: This model offered a 4.7” screen with a thinner, still, footprint. The Plus model offered 5.5” instead. Also offered new technology such as digital wallets with a faster processor.
• iPhone 6S/6S Plus: This was a large upgrade offering faster data use, smart sensor technology for easier use of the phone, and even a better 5MP camera for FaceTime and other apps.
• iPhone 7/7 Plus: This is where the audio cord jack disappeared from the phones and started offering the same charging jack as the option for listening to music. Offered better cameras and processors. The size was not offered at 32GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
Screen replacement for iPhone 7/7 Plus can range from $59 – $89
• iPhone 8/8 Plus: This combined aluminum and high-end glass for better protection. It featured dual cameras and better lighting for the camera itself. It also promoted wireless charging for better waterproofing capabilities.
Screen replacement for iPhone 8/8 Plus can range from $79 – $109
• iPhone X: Offered a 5.8” screen, this focused on a faster processor, still, with a better quality camera to make things like Face ID possible. The big focus on this update was the camera and screen improvements as well as the larger screen size itself.
Screen replacement for iPhone X can range from $119 – $159
• iPhone XR: This offered a 6.1” screen with a 12MP camera and high-end screen that was bigger and better for viewing and general use.
Screen replacement for iPhone XR can range from $119 – $159
• iPhone Xs/Xs Max: With 5.8” and 6.5” respective screen sizes, this offered better scratch prevention on its sensitive screen and also better sound. It also allowed for dual SIM cards.
Screen replacement for iPhone XS can range from $119 – $159
Screen replacement for iPhone XS Max can range from $149 – $199
• iPhone 11: Much the same as the previous model but had a significant battery upgrade and a beautiful matte finish class enclosure for aesthetic purposes.
Screen replacement for iPhone 11 can range from $119 – $159
• iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max: The most recent update, this offers 5.8” and 6.5” respectively with 5 extra hours of battery life and a strong shatter-resistant glass enclosure for better protection.
Screen replacement for iPhone X can range from $249 – $299
As you know, better phones come with the need for high-end cell phone repairs, too. Make sure, should you need some repairs and fixes, that you go with repair experts that are familiar with the most recent upgrades and updates.
Get a quote for a professional repair by trufyx here.
Resource used: Computer world.